Prompts:

Dec. 3rd, 2011-- UPDATED CHALLENGES!

THE CRIT BLOG IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE!

Love creating artwork but you can't find that extra-little push you need to get going? Looking for a community of artists to share your progress with? Want to press your foundations and aesthetic choices to the max?

Look no further! Open Crits is now a WEEKLY DESIGN CHALLENGE that will push you to get back to your foundations to enforce well-rounded drawings. All artists are welcomed, though for now the assignments will be geared more toward animation-themed work.



Monday, October 4, 2010

Photoshop Sketch


Normally when my neighbor leaves her outside light on it bugs the hell out of me. Tonight though, in all the rain, I saw a lovely play of lights on my window. I didn't have any cameras on hand that would be able to photograph it properly, so I decided to paint it in photoshop real quick before I lost it. Foliage was was taken from google, set to black and white. I used the 104 brush from the heavy brush pallet. I swear its my new favorite brush to use....

2 comments: